The following are some of the issues which may successfully be treated using Psychosexual Therapy:-
- Are you suffering from a loss of (or lack of) sexual enjoyment?
- Do you feel that you and/or your partner are disappointed with your sex life?
- Do you and your partner have different expectations about sex?
- Do you have difficulties with sex because of earlier sexual abuse?
- Has an affair damaged or set back your relationship?
- Are you worried that you or your partner may be suffering from sex addiction?
- Are you or your partner concerned about the use of sex workers or massage parlours?
- Is there conflict/concerns about the use of porn or Internet porn?
- Have you experienced difficulty in achieving or maintaining an erection (Erectile Dysfunction)?
- Do you feel that you ejaculate too quickly (Rapid Ejaculation)?
- Do you find it hard to reach orgasm (Retarded Ejaculation)?
- Do you experience pain during intercourse, or difficulty having intercourse (Dyspareunia, Vaginismus)?
- Do you find it hard to reach orgasm (Anorgasmia)?
Making an Appointment